Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Amazon, I really want AutoRip for books



I read most of my books electronically these days - it's just easier and more portable.   That said, there are certain books I still prefer in paper format.   These are usually the ones that are "high design" with lots of pictures and diagrams - where the layout counts. They are just better in paper format.

But the biggest drag with these (literally) is their size.   My backpack needs to be as light as possible.  I hate carrying around books.

I don't understand if I buy the paper book from Amazon why I don't get the Kindle version as well.

Amazon, you made this happen with the music industry;  when I buy most physical CDs I get the MP3 version automatically put in my account.

Please, make this happen with books too.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails