Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

the iPhone has made me a free TV whore

I've always been into buying TV programs on iTunes, but it's primarily been The Office for watching on the plane. However since I've become iPhone enabled, I've pretty much downloaded every free pilot, program or otherwise on iTunes. And the marketing has worked. I've even bought a few follow-up episodes, namely "Greek" - which is kinda like a bad mix of the old "Undeclared" series, and... and... well, it's pretty much just "Undeclared" - but takes place in fraternity and sorority houses.

It's amazing how much my TV watching habits have changed. I really only watch TV while I'm mobile. If I am at home, it's either the 360, working, or sports. Soccer and Football are still better live on TV (in HD of course!)

1 comment:

Justin said...

I really loved Undeclared. I'll have to check that out...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails