Search

Custom Search

Sunday, March 23, 2008

My Virtual Chumby

It's amazingly cool that the folks at chumby basically created a chumby emulator as a shareable embed. It can actually load your real channels, so it's basically mirroring what is seen on the actual device.

It's difficult to make a business selling hardware, but this is a great viral tool that hopefully will make them successful. (btw, I have no other interest in this company except that it's a cool product, and I want it to succeed!)

(you may have to click through from RSS to see)

3 comments:

John Zeratsky said...

Do you have a Chumby? Do you like it?

Unknown said...

I do and I love it. I think I may get a couple more for other rooms in the house.

rob said...

Wow, Chumbys sound fascinating, I guess this is my chance to test a virtual Chumby before buying one. How do I control your Chumby, other than clicking the specific options for the specific content it's currently displaying? How do I access other applications (widgets? whatever they are called)?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails