Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

See this blog in mosaic mode


Wow - this is really cool.  Blogger added a dynamic view mode that allows the user to view a blog in a number of different ways.  My favorite is "mosaic" today that I think can provide in a snapshot what a blog is all about.  Blogger is just one example of how Google can breathe new life into a product by "rotating" it to a new team and it's great to see that they keep innovating on a product that's been around for so long.

Here's the link to this view:  http://steveobd.blogspot.com/view/mosaic

but you can change it to one of the other dynamic views with the menu in the upper right.



1 comment:

J said...

I totally agree that the dynamic views are great. For me, I like the magazine view as it suits well for my content on one of my project. Aside from this new look, dynamic view also loads fast. Only the lack of customization is the drawback specially on ads.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails