Search

Custom Search

Friday, June 20, 2008

Puma Humor


Puma Humor, originally uploaded by steveobd.

As some of you know, I collect soccer, football, futbol, and calcio jerseys from my travels abroad, and when you buy a real one (as opposed to the fakes the thousands of vendors in their kiosks sell) they are usually from a name brand such as Adidas (it's always easy to remember how to spell that!) , Nike, Lotto, etc. Well this year, the Italian national jersey is made by Puma ( did you know the founders of Adidas and Puma were brothers?) and reading the tags attached to the jersey I came across something funny.

You gotta love companies that like to have fun with their customers, and don't take themselves too seriously.

At any rate I love this "Research" tab. It's too bad Puma shoes are too narrow for my already narrow feet.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails